Why spend large amounts of money on group Photoshop training courses when you can hire one of the most experienced and talented providers of Photoshop training in Manchester to work with you on a one-to-one basis?
- I provide Photoshop training in Manchester as well as the wider region including Liverpool and Leeds Bradford
- I offer beginner intermediate and advanced training in Elements and the latest versions of Photoshop.
- Coaching beginners and finding ways to build confidence is a speciality of mine.
- My ‘need-to-know’, ’level by level’ approach helps learners to achieve at an early stage and avoids information overload.
- I am friendly, courteous and very patient – I get on well with nearly everyone!
- I am an experienced trainer and qualified teacher – I have taught the difficult subject of foreign languages, and can transfer this experience to teaching Photoshop – There are many parallels.
- I have an amazing track record in using Photoshop for all kinds of projects and genres. Read about my experience on the blog.
- I know how people can become frustrated and overwhelmed by Photoshop – I can help them to avoid this and find early success.
- From the start I build into my training a self-help problem-solving approach in order to deal with the times when Photoshop seems to play tricks on you.
- I have a keen awareness of ‘Photoshop sins’ – I see them every day on websites in adverts in newspapers and magazines and even in books.
- I aim to maintain the highest visual standards in Photoshop for me these are the same as ethical standards.
- I avoid terms such as ‘expert’ and dislike the word ‘pro’ – yes I’m a professional but I’m still a learner, and still open to discovering new techniques – anyone who isn’t is not a good practitioner of Photoshop
- As well as still images I’m also experienced in video and will be using Photoshop CS6 to edit several video projects of mine.
- I’m also good at using Photoshop for graphic projects, typography and illustration.
- I’ve used Photoshop to enhance thousands of images for the web and several local interest print books.
For all the above reasons you really should be using me if you require Photoshop training for yourself or your staff, but there are certain things you need to be aware of:
- In matters concerning Photoshop training, ‘more expensive’ doesn’t mean ‘better quality’ – in business the principle of OPM applies: When Other Peoples’ Money is being spent some people think it’s fine to charge high rates for a poor product – I don’t!
- Large training organisations have high overheads, as well as premises, equipment and salaries to maintain – I operate on a lean budget and can provide training cost-effectively.
- A group course is emphatically not the best way to learn Photoshop: I tried teaching one and rejected this method as it doesn’t work.
- In my opinion one-to-one tuition is probably 10 times more effective than group training in Photoshop.
- Group Photoshop training may actually be a destructive experience as people can easily become out of their depth and lose confidence.
- My one-to-one Photoshop training rates are less some training organisations’ group rates!
- When booking with a large training organisation you generally don’t know who you are getting! Does your trainer have an impressive record of achievement? Are they good at training? If you book with a large organisation, you just don’t know, but with me, you do!
- When you send people away on courses, they are not available in the workplace.
- When you provide on-site training your staff are available before and after the session, and in emergencies, during.
- Sending people away involves expenses such as food, travel and accommodation, but with me providing on-site training, your only expense will be providing me with cups of tea (milk with no sugar please)!
- Some trainers will only work for a full day and charge higher rates. I’m happy to work for part of the day at a cost-effective rate, though I am available to work full days if required.
For all these reasons I would love to provide Photoshop training to you and/or people in your organisation.
I train because I have a vocation to share my knowledge and enthusiasm and help develop peoples potential. I can help you or whoever I am training to move up to the next level.