Benefit from friendly, personalised help from an experienced photographer and trainer at your workplace for a cost-effective rate.
The digital camera has become an essential tool in all kinds of businesses, many of which are opting to carry out photography in-house rather than hire a photographer to do it for them.
There are pros and cons with this approach. On the plus side you save money but on the negative side, whoever is taking the photographs needs to know how to use the digital camera, and that’s where I can help!
Here are some of the main points:
- Providing photography training in Manchester, Liverpool and the wider northern region.
- I can provide training to one or several people.
- I can do a four hour crash course in the basics of using a digital camera.
- I can do a four hour revision course for people needing to brush up on their photography skills.
- My standard lesson on aperture, shutter speed, ISO and exposure compensation is the key to understanding photography.
- Through photography training you will become ‘camera-literate’ and able to make sense of the numerical data your camera presents you with.
- I can offer practical help with the specific type of photography you use in your business, for example:
- Product photography
- Industrial photography
- Photographing people
- How to photograph interiors
- Photographing shops, bars and restaurants
- Architectural photography and more
- I can put together a comprehensive course covering all the features of a specific digital camera.
- I can do an appraisal of how you are using photography on your website, in brochures and in other publicity channels, and how it could be improved.
“Aidan has been working with me, providing training in how to use Adobe Photoshop to enhance photographs of machinery in our factory. We have also covered photography techniques, how to use the digital camera, and use of video.
We spent a lot of time in finding someone like Aidan who can assist in Photoshop training to suit our budget, working on a half day basis. All the other trainers I have contacted would only work on a full day’s training as a minimum, which is too much to take in from one session and turned out too expensive.”
Craig Booth, Sales Director, CTL Engineering Ltd, Stockport
Here are some further points to bear in mind:
- Hiring a photography trainer to deliver training at your workplace is cheaper than sending people away on a training course
- You can hire me for a half day session making more cost effective use of your time – I’m also available for full-day sessions.
- When you decide to work with me, you know in advance who you are getting!
- I have impressive record of achievement in photography and am recognised in the local area.
- I am an experienced teacher and trainer as well as an accomplished photographer – I know how to take photographs and I know how to teach as well.
- I’m friendly courteous and get on with all kinds of people.
- The only additional expense I will incur while I am on site is providing me with tea (milk with no sugar please)!
I have helped many small and large businesses to achieve a better standard of photography. For a relatively small outlay I was able to make a big difference, and I would love the opportunity to
To take things further and for a friendly chat, please complete the contact form or phone or text 07779 290082, e-mail info (at) aidan.co.uk